sharing a room in Silverton

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 2:52 PM
      HI all...
      I am posting this for my brother, who is coming up to pace me and experience Hardrock. He is hoping to find another runner/pacer/crew person to share a room and split expenses. I can vouch for him, he's not an ax murderer or anything. So if someone would like to stay in town, and would like to share a room, here's your chance.

      He has a room at the Wyman from 7/1-7/4 and the Triangle from 7/5-7/9.

      If anyone is interested, please contact him directly, Drew Meyer at ddmeyer@...

      deb pero