Hardrock Merchandise Now Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      HI Everybody
      A great big Hardrock thank you to Heidi Schutt and Running Delights!
      many of you have come to know Heidi because she is in charge of Hardrock
      merchandising during our run. She is now carrying some Hardrock merchandise
      year round through her company web sit- Running Delights. You can see what she
      is carrying and order your Hardrock merchandise by going to
      ontherun.com/running delights, clicking on "our products" and the scrolling
      to "Hardrock 100". In addition to the Hardrock merchandise, Heidi carries a
      wide range of other running merchandise that may interest you. We would like
      you to save some of your pennies for July, when we will have the entire line
      of 2005 Hardrock merchandise available.
      Let us know what you think. If there is enough demnad for us to carry more
      merchandise on line we'll do it.
      So long from the snowy San Juans!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run