Flood watch

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      I just read in the Silverton Standard that the San Juans are now on a flood watch based on the 135% of snowfall that fell this Winter. It stated that the Animas is reaching record levels and can be expected to be at or above record levels in June after more melt and some June rain.

      How do you think this will affect the stream crossings this year? Or will the water levels have lowered enough over the next couple of months? Will the Uncompaghre be over Deb's head this year?

      Whatever, I am really looking forward to coming out this year..more than most years. Guess it's time to move ;-)

      Only about 10 weeks!
      Steve (and Deb) Pero
      Jaffrey, NH