Congratulations Betsy

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      While I was doing some research for this years Hardrock I came across
      this little bit of information that I would like to share with all of you.
      Hardrock women's course record holder, 2004 womens fastest finisher, 4
      time women's fastest finisher and one of the nicest women you could possibly
      ever meet, Betsy Kalmeyer, is being inducted into the Colorado Sportswomen
      Hall of Fame next month. I can think of no other woman who deserves this honor
      more than Betsy and I think it is a well deserved honor for her.
      Congratulations Betsy!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

      I am currently unsubscribed to the ultralist, would someone mind sharing this
      good news with that list? Thanks