RE: [hr100] 2005 Entry List is now available

  • azsmokin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
      Dale, I very much wish to remain on the waiting list. Thank you for the
      opportunity.

      Bob Bachani

      Tucson, AZ

    • Deb
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
        Good to talk to you and Andrea today! What a surprise. I actually thought we would not get in, or at least not both of us...
        We're excited! Now I guess we better start getting serious about training!
        We have had a major lifestyle change since last summer - we're parents again! No really, i mean it. We are now raising two grandchildren - a 16 month old and a five year old. This definitely makes training more of a challenge - I don't know how young families do it at all.... so it will be interesting trying to get enough miles or hours in....In fact, I have to go now and "read bedtime stories"...

        deb

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
          Done Bob! Thanks for letting me know
          Dale