2005 Entry List is now available

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
      The 2005 Hardrock entry list and ordered wait list is now available on
      the Hardrock homepage (www.run100s.com/HR or hardrock100.com). Congratulations
      to those selected. For those who are on the wait list please let us know if
      you would like to remain on the wait list or be removed. If history is any
      indication the first 25-30 stand a good chance of entry (although this
      shouldn't be considered a guarantee!)
      We will maintain an up to date entry list on our homepage. For those of
      you selected please,please let us know if you become unable to run Hardrock.
      Not only will you be entitled to at least a partial refund but as you can see
      there are some anxious people who would be more than happy to take your place.
      We look forward to seeing many of you in Silverton in July.
      For the Hardrock HUndred Entry Selection Committee
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH
    • azsmokin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
        Dale, I very much wish to remain on the waiting list. Thank you for the
        opportunity.

        Bob Bachani

        Tucson, AZ

      • Deb
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
          Good to talk to you and Andrea today! What a surprise. I actually thought we would not get in, or at least not both of us...
          We're excited! Now I guess we better start getting serious about training!
          We have had a major lifestyle change since last summer - we're parents again! No really, i mean it. We are now raising two grandchildren - a 16 month old and a five year old. This definitely makes training more of a challenge - I don't know how young families do it at all.... so it will be interesting trying to get enough miles or hours in....In fact, I have to go now and "read bedtime stories"...

          deb

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
            Done Bob! Thanks for letting me know
            Dale