Thank you

  • skunkears
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Feb 3, 2005

      Dear All,

      Thank you for welcoming me as the new Aid Station Coordinator and
      for creating and perpetuating the Hardrock 100 Endurance Run. My
      experience as an outfitter, registered nurse, teacher, Silvertonian,
      and, incidently, hardrock mine hand, are at your disposal. If you
      have questions or suggestions regarding the Aid Stations please feel
      free to contact me. If any one asks about volunteering at an Aid
      Station please forward either their address to me or mine to them.

      At this time I am intending to go to the Runner Selection meeting on
      Feb 6 and would truly appreciate someone bringing a Runners Manual
      and a Volunteers Manual for my reference.

      The Maggie Station has been snatched up by Chris Nute as Captain.

      Sincerely,
      Lois MacKenzie
      P.O. Box 33
      Silverton, CO 81433