last call

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      Greetings Hardrockers!!
      The lottery for the 2005 Hardrock is drawing near! We will meet next
      Sunday (2/6) to draw the field for the 2005 run.
      In order to be considered for this years run all entries should be
      RECEIVED by Friday, Feb 4th. If you would like to know if your entry has been
      received please go to our web site and check under "entries received"
      Also, we will select the artwork for the 2005 finishers print. If there
      is something you have done that you would like considered please send us a
      picture of your piece or a copy of it.
      All entries and artwork should be sent to P.O. 55, Silverton, CO 81433.

      Talk to you all next weekend,

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run