2005 MTN RNR Schedule

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hello All,

      I've just e-mailed the 2005 MTN RNR Trail Series schedule. This is a
      series of informal trail runs that John Cappis originated in about
      1981 using the format of the Arizona Mountain Runs that Ken Young
      originated.

      There is NO PRE-ENTRY, NO FEES, and NO AWARDS.

      This year, we have 34 runs scheduled. They are centered in Northern
      New Mexico but include runs from Central and Southwest Colorado to
      Southern New Mexico and the El Paso, Texas area.

      I believe that these runs provide a great way to prepare for Hardrock
      while providing an opportunity to see the mountains, wild turkey, and
      elk close up. Some of the runs are much harder than others but all
      are challenging.

      If you did not receive a schedule and want one, please send me an
      email (thorn@...) off line and I'll send you one in pdf format.

      I'm looking forward to Hardrock and hope you are too.

      Charlie Thorn