Re: [hr100] Hardrock Entries

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2005
      --- Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:

      > The good news is we are getting a lot of snow, the bad news is we
      > are
      > getting a lot of snow. So much in fact that the much ballyhooed "No Rain
      > , no
      > sleet ...." mantra of the USPS has been proven wrong.
      > Silverton has been isolated from the rest of the world but snow
      > slides
      > on both Molas and Red Mountain passes. We have not received mail during
      > that
      > time. I don't expect to update the entries received list on our website
      > until
      > the middle of next week. If you have sent you application in anytime
      > after
      > January 4th, it may be still en route to Silverton and our office.
      > Thanks for your patience!
      >
      > Dale Garland and the rest of the Hardrock crew

      Don't they have a railroad to Durango? If I'm not mistaken, the highest
      point on that line is 9300 ft. Or is that only for tourists in the summer?

      =====
      -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...
    • Charles Thorn
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
        Hardrockers,

        As of November 14th, I've received 512 applications for the 2012 Hardrock
        and they're coming in fast. You can see the current list posted to the
        Hardrock web page. If you find any errors, please let me know.

        I want to remind everyone to have your Hardrock entries arrive in my mail
        box *NO LATER THAN* December 1st. The lottery is planned for December 4th
        but, we must have the entries in time to process them.

        Charlie Thorn

      • Mauricio Herrera Cuadra
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
          Charlie,

          Are you going to publish the number of tickets each entrant has before the lottery takes place?

          Regards,
          Mauricio

        • bpwrlc@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
            I am calculating this now, and will have the numbers up on the web in a couple days.

            - Blake

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2011
              It's at this point all the English professors throw up their hands and say, "If only we could find someone who knows how to use a slide rule."

              Sent from my iPhone