9962005 Finisher Prints

    Jan 3, 2005
      Happy New Year Everybody,
      Greetings from the snopwy San Juans! I realize my timing is off a bit
      but I know creating art sometimes takes time. This is the first call for
      anyone who would like to have artwork (photographs, drawings or paintings)
      considered for the 2005 finisher print.
      I realize we haven't selected the entry field yet but I wanted to open
      this up to anyone who is part of the Hardrock community ,whether you are
      planning on running this year or not. Therefore, acceptance of artwork and
      acceptance as an entrant for 2005 are not tied to each other.
      We would like artwork submitted to us no later than the first week of
      February so that we may look at your work at the entry selection meeting.
      if you have any questions or need further details please feel free to
      contact me.
      Dale Garland
      Run Director, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run