989Re: 2005 Hardrock Hundred entry form available

  • kaitainen
    Nov 15, 2004
      As per Blake's notes below, please remember that ENTRIES MUST BE
      POSTMARKED ON OR AFTER JANUARY 1, 2005.

      Already several entries have been received and are being sent back.

      You will receive NO BENEFIT by sending early - as long as its
      postmarked in 2005 and we receive it before we meet in early
      February, you have the same chance of getting in. It is NOT first-
      come, first-served.

      Thank you, and hope everyone is gearing up for a great holiday season.

      Andrea Feucht
      Hardrock Hundred Board of Directors

      Hardrock web site http://www.run100s.com/HR/.

      > Entries will be accepted starting January 1, 2005. Don't send it
      early - it will be returned! The selection committee will meet on or
      around February 6, 2005 to fill the 125 slots. Entries must be
      RECEIVED by then.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic