933Re: Sunlight 50K Saturday

  • tkapres@aol.com
    Jun 24, 2004
      In a message dated 6/24/04 12:10:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      matmahoney@... writes:
      Saturday June 26 looks like good weather for the Sunlight 50K. (I know
      this is short notice, but I warned you). I will be camping at the
      Purgatory campground on US550 (20 mi. S of Silverton CO) in a rented white
      Grand Caravan with temp. tags (07/07/04) on Friday evening. We can discuss
      preferred starting times then. The route is described at
      http://mattmahoney.net/sunlight/ Bring an FRS radio if you have one and
      set for channel 3.

      =====
      -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...

      Good luck to all, Bill Losey and myself will shoot for the following
      weekend. I fly out to Colorado today and Bill is coming out on July 1st.

      Thanks,

      Bob Combs