899Re: [hr100] Digest Number 331

  • Joseph Clapper
    Apr 26, 2004
      Dale,

      I'm thinking that there is nothing more fitting than that old favorite by
      the Almond Brothers "Whipping Post." It is not a great sing along song.

      Joe

      hr100@yahoogroups.com
      04/25/2004 09:15 AM
      Please respond to hr100

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [hr100] Digest Number 331

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Help Wanted
      From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:44:26 -0600
      From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>
      Subject: Help Wanted

      Hi Hardrockers!
      The San Juans received another blanket of white this week but I
      think we
      are in good shape for this years event, as far as the snow level goes.
      As I was thinking about the summer, songs began to circulate in my
      head
      and I came up with an idea. Here goes. . . . if you have a special or
      unique
      song that reminds you of some aspect of the HRH please e-mail it to me. In
      the
      populist tradition of HRH, I will compile those songs and produce a HRH
      musical CD which will be composed of the 12-15 most popular (most
      requested
      songs). Feel free to send along 3-5 of your favorites but please don't
      send me
      your entire MP3 file!!
      Hope everybody is well!

      Dale Garland