885Hardrock Hundred Entrants List

    Feb 8, 2004
      The list of HRH entrants for 2004 has been posted, a big thanks to the HRH run committee for their work!
      Now that we have selected the entries, my attention turns to the people on the wait list. If you are on the wait list and would like to remain there you don't need to do anything. If you would like to be taken off the wait list, just let me know and we will send you your entry and application fee back.
      Runners manuals and maps will be available around April 1st. There will be a few changes for 2004 but if you want to take a look at the 2003 edition, it is available on line on our home page.

      So long for now from the snowy San Juans!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run