874Hardrock Hundred Update

    Nov 9, 2003
      Greetings from the San Juans, where the first blanket of snow now covers our mountains.
      The 2004 Hardrock Hundred will be run July 9-11 of 2004. Entry forms and entry qualifications can be downloaded from our websites (www.hardrock100.com or www. run100s.com/HR). Selection of the field will be held the weekend of Feb. 7-8, 2004.
      We would also like to invite any artists to submit your interpretations of our run for consideration as the finishers print for the 2004 run. We will gladly consider any artisitic visual medium. This year we are opening the selection to include photgraphic entries. The deadline for submittal is Feb. 5, 2004.
      Looking forward to seeing you in Silverton!
      Dale Garland and the HRH crew