870HR Story in Trailrunner Mag.

  • Marc Witkes
    Sep 25, 2003
      My girlfriend, Cathy Tibbetts, has a great story about Hard Rock in this
      month's Trailrunner Magazine. Check it out. She called me "her attractive"
      pacer so I think life is good. Really, it's a very well-done story. HR
      participants will recognize many familiar faces in the photos and names in
      the story. Happy reading. See you all next year.

      Marc
      Durango

      Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
      (depending on the local service providers in your area).
      https://broadband.msn.com