      From: "LizNTom" <runtrails@...>
      To: "'Hardrock List'" <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 7:12 PM
      Subject: [hr100] Costs

      > Hi Dale,
      >
      > I have been meaning to write you to ask about the costs for HR2002 that
      you weren't able to recover. Liz and I would like to pay our share of them
      in addition to last year's entry. Also, I assume you are not buying a
      HR-in-Training t-shirt this year since we never got full use out of our last
      one. But if you are, please save a few bucks and don't get Liz and I one.

      > I am sending this to the HR list assuming there are others who feel like
      we do. That way we can each do whatever our conscious and/or wallets allow.

      > I hope you are having a better winter than us. This has been the poorest
      one on record. We have about as much snow as you had last year. We finally
      got ten inches or so last week and woke up three days later to 40 degrees
      and a pounding rain! Oh well, lots of running and not much snowshoeing I
      guess.