728Re: [hr100] HR 100 2002 clockwise

  • ket
    Jul 26 7:05 PM
      great work hans! you are incredible. leslie and i left a display and a rock
      for you guys to kiss at the high school when we left sat morn. we brought the
      rock down from the top of handies.....well leslie carried it ! a big one! we
      were in telluride that weekend for the world cup mt bike down hill race. now
      those guys and girls are CRAZY! averaged over 30 miles an hour. kerry