647Trail work

  • Gordon Hardman
    May 9, 2002
      Anyone who is interested in helping out with trail work!

      We will be doing a trail work day on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend
      (May 26). If you would like to help out, for some or all of the day,
      meet at Charlie's place (the Official Front Porch of the Hardrock, Reese
      St.) at 8 am. The morning will be spent fixing the traverse across the
      scree on the Nute Chute, (shovels, picks etc.) If we get everything done
      there, we will work at clearing the trail further up in the pm. (Mcleod,
      bow saws etc.).

      Anyone up for a run on the Saturday or the Sunday, we will try to get up
      to wherever the snow will let us!

      --
      Gordon Hardman

      V.P., Chief Technical Officer email:
      geh@...
      CrossLink Inc. phone:
      303.473.9232 x101
      6185 Arapahoe Ave. fax:
      303.473.9660
      Boulder, CO 80303 W├śRUN

      we shall go
      Always a little further: it may be
      Beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
      Across that angry or that glimmering sea

      James Elroy Flecker "The Golden Journey to Samarkand"