641Re: [hr100] Runner's Manual now available

  • Roger Wiegand
    Apr 20, 2002
      Hi Dale and all,

      The packet arrived, the map and T-shirt are great, and I'm fired up! I'll be
      there. Training is going well, and if I don't do something silly like try to
      break the 47-hour barrier, all should go well.

      All the best,