623Re: [hr100] Starting and Waiting Lists for the 2002 Hardrock Hundred

  • GRoachHigh@aol.com
    Feb 11, 2002
      Hi Steveand Deb!
      I was disappointed to see that you two are not in HR this July. But mabye
      there will be a turnaround and you will get in....one or both of you! Still,
      at least you are planning to amke the journey out here this summer which will
      be a great reunion!
      I can't believe the Committee chose me. I don't feel worthy comapred to
      others who did notmake the cut. But I am grateful, nonetheless, and plan to
      do my best to finish it this year. And have a ball, as always.

      With love, your friend,

      Jennifer Roach
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic