554RE: [hr100] Hardrock Hundred Clarification

    Nov 13, 2001
      Sorry if I sounded self-centered in my last post. I
      guess I am. I didn't mean to insult everyone that
      stays in a hotel in Silverton. I camp because I'm
      cheap.

      I don't want to pay a higher entry fee at Hardrock.
      What I am trying to say is there isn't any painless
      way to limit entries. We could have everyone with
      last names starting with A through L run next year and
      M through Z in 2003. I know that's arbitrary, but so
      is every other method that anyone has come up with.
      Somebody isn't going to like it.

      I enjoy Hardrock because it's a chance to see my
      friends, although I seem to have fewer of them now.

      =====

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic