533Re: [hr100] Red Mountain Motel

  • John Robinson
    Oct 19, 2001
      Hi Max,
      It was great running with you some at Hardrock this year. I wish I could have done Rainier too, but I guess there's to many great run's and not enough time. Anyway, I have a CD of Hardrock pictures that I can send to you if you want it. I think you & Springer are in at least some of them.
      I've been taking it easy, but I think i'm going to do the HURT 100 in January so i've started to do more training now. Hope your training is going okay.
      John Robinson
      http://www.geocities.com/timberlinejohn

      Max Welker <ultramax@...> wrote: Guess I'm the odd man out. When I made my reservation I was quoted a lower price than they were going to charge when I registered. The higher price was due to my two pacers staying
      with us for a couple of nights. When I objected, he said that this should have been explained to me when I made the reservation, but that since it wasn't he charged me the lower price.

      I'm afraid I can't join the boycott anyway, since this is the only place in Silverton other than the hostel where my dogs can stay (including rental houses). I do agree that he treated Tom and Liz poorly, so if anyone knows of another place in town that will accept dogs, please let me know.

      Max Welker