456Re: HardRock100 story (looooong)

  • Steve Pero
    Jul 30 11:30 AM
      Steve...

      What is the story of this "Labrador Tabby"? ...or did we just create
      it? All I know is that I saw some creature and I think it was in the
      process of eating something on Arrastra road when I disturbed it's
      feast. It leapt into the woods to the right and then I cautiously
      walked downhill, shining my light into the darkness behind to be sure
      I wasn't being followed. I was a bit scared to say the least...

      Steve Pero
      Steve & Joe, could this be the mythic "Laborador Tabby" that is
      mentioned
      so seldom in San Juan history?
      Steve
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic