      From: mjprice@...
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 7:41 PM
      Subject: [hr100] Hardrock Coverage

      If you have the CNNSI channel you can watch Cover to Cover.
      It has a nice piece on Hardrock done by the author of the
      piece in Sports Illustrated Adventure. I just saw it this
      afternoon and liked it. In our channel guide they just call
      the program Sports Illustrated. It is kind of a preview of
      the current magazine. The times from the web site show
      SAT 9AM est, 2:30PM est, 8:30PM est, and SUN NOON est.
      It seems to not be staggered by time zones. In my guide the
      first program is at 7:AM mst. Hope that makes sense.
      I talked to someone at SI about getting a copy of SI
      Adventure but they said it is an insert put in subscription
      copies by request only. She said they did not have them to
      sell. If anyone knows how to obtain one please let me know.
      I will be in NYC on Monday and go into the building and see
      if that will work.