3528Massage in Silverton

  • Megan Finnesy
    Jun 26, 2014
      Hello Happy Hardrockers!

      I am looking forward to another great year in Silverton with the Hardrock family.  Start practicing your "Happy Hardrocker" smiles now as I will be snapping only the brightest smiles at racer check in on Wed and Thur!!!
      As a Hardrocker myself, I know what aches, pains, and tightness creeps up days before a big race that you have been training months for.  Don't let those overly tense muscles get in the way of a great race! Get a massage so you can relax and sleep well the days before your race.  As a licensed massage therapist with great intuition and knowledge of the body,  I will be in Silverton offering massage at your place.

      1 hour massage - $75
      1.5 hour massage - $110
       Schedule now to secure your time!

      Megan Finnesy, Race Director