344Re: [hr100] No Burrows Park Aid Station

  • dale garland
    Jun 1, 2001
      Dear Belle E. Aikin,
      I can empathize with your plight and want to make sure that everyone
      who visits our lovely part of the country comes back year after year. I
      would be happy to give you 10% of my annual salary for directing the
      Hardrock. Please bring me a receipt and an essay detailing why you
      wanted to run Hardrock in the first place and I will compensate you.
      Sincerely, The RD