3415Re: John DeWalt tribute photos and stories

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Apr 13, 2014
      Snowing hard, melting fast at the moment...

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac
      On Sunday, April 13, 2014 1:53 PM, B Kalm <bkrunner83@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      Wanted to let you all know - but some or most might know already...Rick Trujillo was inducted into the Colorado Running Hall of Fame!!!  There was an announcement a week or two ago and then a very nice article in the Denver Post today.

      The San Juans are still below 100% snow pack.  We are to get 4 to 12 inches today but I think less in the San Juans.

      Happy trails,

      Betsy

      On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:
      Hi Hardrockers,
           We will be celebrating the life of John DeWalt at the 2014 Hardrock. As part of that celebration, Billy Simpson has volunteered to put together a tribute to John that we will show. If you have any pictures or quotes that you would like to have considered as part of this tribute you can email them to Billy at billys100@.... Your pictures, quotes, stories should be less than 10mb each and should be sent in a jpeg format.

      Thanks,
      Dale

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic