3410Re: [HR100] Opportunity for Service Credit

  • Joe Lea
    Mar 10, 2014
      Hey Blake, are there any volunteer opportunities for Hardrock the week of June 15th that would count toward the 8 hr requirement?

      On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Wood, Blake P <bwood@...> wrote:

      First, I'd like to remind everyone that we have a requirement to perform 8 hours of service working or organizing an ultra, and that the form, signed by the RD of the ultra you worked, is due to me by June 23rd.  So far, I've only received 38 of them....  The form can be found at http://hardrock100.com/hardrock-service-requirement-certification.pdf
      Second, we have a fine opportunity to do your service at the Jemez Mountain Trail Runs 50 mile and 50k on May 24 in Los Alamos, NM.  We need workers at aid stations and other tasks.  If you're interested, email RD Tom Stockton at jemezruns@...
      - Blake
      Blake Wood
      VP, Hardrock Board of Directors

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic