339No Burrows Park Aid Station

  • cappis@bigfoot.com
    Jun 1, 2001
      As you know, there has been a bit of a course adjustment around the
      Handies Peak area for this year. In fact it is still going on. We
      have received permission to cross some private land from the Cinnamon
      Pass Shelf Road down to Sherman that should provide an interesting
      down climb.

      We have also decided there will not be a full aid station at Burrows
      Park as indicated in the manuals, only some serve yourself water
      containers. The leg from Grouse Gulch to Sherman will be long ~13.3
      mi.--- adjust your planning accordingly.

      John Cappis
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic