3370Trail Course Marking Schedule

  • Charles Thorn
    Dec 13, 2013
      Hardrockers,

      Now that the Hardrock lottery is over, many folks start asking about Hardrock course marking and trail work. We will start course marking on or about Tuesday, July 1, 2014.  As usual, there is no sign up or pre-registration - just show up at my house on Reese Street.  The detailed schedule is not set yet but will be published in the online Runners' Manual about mid May.  Remember, that schedule is subject to change.

      Rick Trujillo organizes trail work in the Ouray area and that usually is held over the weekend before Hardrock but the dates have not yet been set.  Please contact Rick (rstrux@...) to sign up for that.

      I hope everyone has a happy holiday and hope to see you in Silverton this summer.

      Charlie
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic