      From: dale garland [mailto:ddmb@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 10:27 AM
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hr100] Manuals

      Hi everybody,
      We hope everybody's training is going well and we are looking forward to
      seeing all of you in July. The runners manuals for all entrants went out
      in the mail today. I apologize for any inconveneience this may have
      caused but I was waiting as long as I could to let everyone know the
      status of the course change around Handies. What course change you ask?
      Guess you'll have to read the manual to find out.
      See you all in July!
      Dale Garland