      From: hr100-owner <hr100-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      To: hr100 <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Oct 30, 2013 1:43 pm
      Subject: [hr100] Updates/changes to Qualifying Standards for Hardrock 100 on website

      Dear Hardrockers,

      The Hardrock Hundred has updated the qualifying standards for the 2014 run and beyond (2015 and 2016, to be precise). The policy has been updated to state more explicitly why we feel it necessary to have qualifying runs and our expectations for inclusion as a qualifying run. In this light, we have reviewed the current list of qualifying runs and made changes to make the list in line with the new policy. We are adding some events and removing others, which we have decided to phase out over two years. We continue to evaluate runs recommended to us and will add runs as appropriate. The list of qualifiers will be reviewed each year looking forward two years.

      See all of the details about qualifying and the races included or being phased out here: http://hardrock100.com/hardrock-qualify.php

      Thank you for your patience whi le we were debating the finer points and readying this announcement for all of you.

      The Hardrock Hundred Board of Directors
      (Blake, Kris, Brett, Betsy, Andrea, Ken, Rick, Ricky, and Roch)
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic