      From: Garett Graubins <graubins@...>
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Hardrock registration link

      Hi Everybody -

      I may have missed this, but I&apos;ll ask anyway. In the past, it&apos;s been possible to enter the lottery without committing the payment. When I clicked to this link, and filled out the forms, it required a payment. I understand that the payment is contingent on the lottery (i.e., my card is not charged right now), but is it an automatic acceptance and payment if somebody is selected in December? Or are we allowed another month or so to decide?

      Thank you.

      - Garett

      Garett Graubins // 303-728-4387

      "Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

      Subject: [hr100] Hardrock registration link
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 30, 2013, 9:36 PM

      For those of you whop like direct links, here is
      the link to the Hardrock

      registration page on Ultrasignup

      http://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=23912

      Dale G.