3261John Dewalt

    Aug 12, 2013
      Hardrockers,
      I received this from Joe Salette in Ouray. Once again, Hardrockers across the
      world are saddened by this news.
      Dale

      "It is with great sadness that I write you to inform you of John DeWalt's
      passing. He was a great friend and tremendous person. I spoke with John many
      times over the past few years when he was absent from Hardrock, and most
      recently about 3 weeks ago. As you know, he had not been doing that well, but
      put a great face on it. John died this past Saturday evening, August 10. He
      will most certainly be missed and loved by all."

      Best Regards,

      Joe Salette

      Ouray
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic