324Re: [hr100] Barkley

  • Rich Limacher
    Apr 14, 2001
      This, from her poem, just about says it all.

      (And, notice, Chaennnon does in five lines what it took me
      to do in about 5,000! :)

      "Have you not heard the rumor?
      So clean. So fine.
      I AM BARKLEY!
      THE BARKLEY!
      I eat my young alive."

      --Çhaennnon, Sacrificial Virgin, Barkley 2001

      Well done, my courageous youthful fellow "lunch"! :-)
      Very well done indeed!

      And what a pleasure now finally to have made your
      acquaintance!

      Yours troubly,
      Barkley scRitch