3207Re: [hr100] Hardrock-update on West Fork fire

  • Deb
    Jun 30, 2013
      Wow, diana I didnt know you lived in south Fork. We are glad the town was saved...but it is hard to see the forests you love charred and dead. We, like so many others on this list, have been living with fires way too often in The last few years. Our NM forests are probably not going to recover in many areas ever due to climate change. Its sad. Glad you guys are safe.

      Sent from my iPad