      From: Dale Garland <hardrock100@...>
      Subject: [hr100] Deadline for artwork for 2013 Finishers print
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 8:09 AM

      Hi Everybody,
      Just wanted to remind all the aspiring artists and photographers that
      the deadline for submitting artwork and photography for the consideration as
      the official 2013 Hardrock print is the 18th of this month. Please let me know
      if you have any questions on what we are looking for or technical questions.