      From: Deb <mtnrunner02@...>
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Digest Number 1295
      To: "hr100@yahoogroups.com" <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 5:31 PM

      I think it might be helpful to remind folks who are interested in submitting artwork, that, as Blake mentions, it is required to do some work- designing the poster, meeting whatever requirements the print shop has, and either working with a local place and getting the posters shipped to Dale, or using a printer in Durango where likely Dale or someone can arrange for pickup. Plus signing and numbering each print.

      I'm no expert by any means, but I have done this a couple of times and am happy to help answer questions if I can about the process.

      Deb

      Sent from my iPad