      From: "Jerry S Bloom" <jerry.bloom@...>
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:01:05 AM
      Subject: [hr100] Re: Time

      A gazillion? I was figuring you were only going to pull a kajillion. Be grateful it could have been a katriliion.

      If I had a bit more time and a little more of that youth that is quickly waning it would have been a gazillion plus one......

      Best of luck to all the owners of those little pieces of paper in the hat!
      [cid: image002.jpg@01CCD068.534B6D10 ]
      Jerry Bloom
      Manager, Metrology Department
      P.O. Box 13222, MS 5594