3008Hardrock finishers print for 2013

    Dec 5, 2012
      Hi Hardrockers,
      With the lottery looming large on the Hardrock calendar, I would like
      to remind everyone that each year we select a piece of original art or a
      photograph that we think captures the essence of the Hardrock Hundred for our
      finishers print and promotional posters. If you have a piece of art or a
      picture you would like us to consider please send it to us NO LATER THAN Fri.
      Jan 18th.
      Please send your submissions to me at this e-mail address or if you want us
      to have a hard copy send it to Hardrock Hundred , 195 Ball Lane, Durango, CO
      Happy Holidays Everybody!!

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic