2888Re: Changes to the Hardrock qualifications and lottery for 2013

  • Philip Murphy
    Jun 24 8:44 PM
      Hi Blake,

      Good initiatives and a step forward for the future of the race by the Board.
      The weighting on the DNS tickets is interesting and fair imo. With such a
      high value on a dns ticket now, begs the question - are qualifiers cross
      checked with dns 'entrants' who were on the wait list or withdrew from the
      wait list? Just curious?

      Cheers,

      Phil