2861Rio Arriba/Wheeler Peak run moved to Sunday

  • Steve Pero
    Jun 10, 2012
      Due to a previous planned event Deb and I are attending and also the fact
      that Charlie Thorn has to work next weekend, I need to move the Rio
      Arriba/Taos/Wheeler Peak run to Sunday, June 17th. We will meet at the Bull
      of the Woods trail head in the Ski Taos parking area and begin at 8am.

      The run/hike is approx 22.5 miles and goes up over 13,161' Wheeler Peak...

      You can email me at ultrastevep@... if you have any questions. I have
      maps and can/will have a gpx file available.

      Thanks,
      Steve