2855RE: [hr100] Other Silverton Running Events

  • Leah Fein
    May 30, 2012
      Jamil, I think we've met a few times - I'm friends with Dakota, did the SAM 50k last year, have been befriended by Jeff Jones. I'll be up in Silverton every Fri-Sun until Hardrock training for my first go at it. I live in Durango, so let me know if there is anything you need from the big city - I know it's hard to get many things up there! I've talked with Dakota a few times since he came back to CO and it sounds like he might be crashing with you in Charlie's house. Although I seriously doubt I could keep up with you or Dakota it would be wonderful to start a run or hang out with you fast boys. Thank you for taking on RD'ing all of those great races - let me know if I can help in any way. See you up in Silverton.

      Leah Fein
      659 E 32nd ST
      Durango, CO 81301