2854HRh wait list and entrants list update

    May 30, 2012
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Thanks to our web guru Christian Griffith, we now have an updated
      entrants and wait list.
      http://hardrock100.com/12HRHentrantswaitlist.pdf
      There seems to be more movement on both lists so stay tuned and check in
      often. I'd also like to thank Christian for updating our sponsors page, so
      check out who's supporting Hardrock at:
      http://hardrock100.com/hardrock-sponsors.php
      finally remember that if you are entered in this years run and won't be
      able to join us in Silverton in July, this Friday (June 1) is the deadline to
      get a full refund for your entry fee.

      Stay in touch everybody!
      Dale