      From: Garett Graubins <graubins@...>
      To: hr100 <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Dec 9, 2011 9:53 am
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Still in shock!

      In my three Hardrock "runs", I've found that my enthusiasm and ecstacy tend to fade about halfway through the race. :) But, mysteriously, it returns right around the time I kiss the rock.

      Happy Training,

      - Garett (who is way down at #41 on the Wait List, but super psyched for all of the first timers who will have the chance to experience Hardrock in 2012!)

      Garett Graubins // 303-728-4387