276Camping, Dogs???

  • mntnmiss@yahoo.com
    Mar 16, 2001
      Hey there,

      Does anyone know if dogs are allowed at either of these camping areas?
      If not, does anyone know where someone might be able to camp with a
      dog near Silverton? I'm not running the race this year but am pacing
      a friend and would like to spend some extra time before the race
      hiking in the area and would love to bring the pooch - any advice on
      where to stay would be greatly appreciated . . .

      Missy

      > of your budget, you can camp for free at South Mineral
      > 3 miles east of Silverton, or Maggie Gulch by the
      > Animas river. There are pit toilets at both sites.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic