2742Hardrock Entries

  • Charles Thorn
    Nov 16, 2011
      Hardrockers,

      As of November 14th, I've received 512 applications for the 2012 Hardrock
      and they're coming in fast. You can see the current list posted to the
      Hardrock web page. If you find any errors, please let me know.

      I want to remind everyone to have your Hardrock entries arrive in my mail
      box *NO LATER THAN* December 1st. The lottery is planned for December 4th
      but, we must have the entries in time to process them.

      Charlie Thorn