2694Re: [hr100] Mirror, mirror on the wall....

  • Christian Griffith
    Jul 22, 2011
      Regardless of what decisions ever get mad, and who happy and who isn't, it
      out to make the Hardrock RD and board feel good that so many people are
      so passionate about shuffling two feet through the Colorado mountains.

      I'd be more worried if nobody cared.

      --
      Christian "webdude"

      {also dreaming of kissing the rock on day myself, and satisfied with
      whatever obstacles are thrown at me to attain worthiness. Shoots, Claude
      Sinclair makes runners sweep before they can actually run Laurel Valley
      self-supported 35-40 miler. And peeps just do it as both proving their
      strong desire to run, and also because it feels good to participate through
      a unique race process that is the culture of Laurel Valley}

      --
      Christian Griffith,
      Internet Strategist & Google Certified Partner

      ::: play ::: run100miles.com
      <http://run100miles.com>::: work ::: freebairn.com | searchdudes.com
      ::: meet ::: facebook.com/christiang <http://www.facebook.com/christiang> |
      twitter.com/run100miles

      2011 Race Commitments
      07/30 - White River 50-Mile {Washington}
      08/07 - Hot 2 Trot 8-hour {Georgia}
      08/13 - Laurel Valley 35-ish {South Carolina}
      *08/26 - UTMB 166K {France, Italy & Switzerland}*
      10/16 - Humboldt Redwoods Marathon {California}
      10/30 - Atlanta Marathon {Georgia}
      *-2012 - Fuego Y Agua 100K {Nicaragua}*